Paramotor adventure every day!
Fly in the evening and camp overnight.
Explore same spot but different direction in the morning and drive during the day to next location.
It’s different, unique and awesome.
This is your next paramotor adventure!
Table of Contents
These paramotor adventures can be tough sometimes.
- We wake up early in the morning because we want the best flying conditions.
- Driving a lot and after the morning flight we drive most of the day to another amazing spot for the evening flight.
- Building tents, again and again. We do mostly camping because this keeps us flexible in spot selection according to actual weather.
- Shower is mostly available but sometimes we just skip it because we are too tired.
- Iceland stand its name so our fingers are freezing in flight when taking the photos of the mountains and glaciers, but we don’t care… because its worth it. Oh, so f* worth it.
Because we are here to maximize our paramotor experience.
“This is not a full-service vacation but rather a fantastically wild paramotor adventure. You will be exhausted, frightened and amazed.”
Russel Ducker, Iceland 2019
Paramotor adventure flying is a lot easier than it seems!
There are so many ways how to say no, but we are here to say yes>
- People are afraid to do adventure flying because of all the things that may go wrong. This is why we are a team and we are hereto help each other.
- Maybe pilots don’t dare to fly far into the unknown away alone. Don’t worry, you are not alone on these trips and we will be with you.
- Sometimes, pilots do not feel skilled and experienced enough. There a better way to learn than pushing your limits with a team of other skilled pilots?
- All the logistics is sometimes a problem. This is why we are ready to go with van and trailer fully loaded with paramotoring gear and spare parts.
- Its hard to plan and prepare the whole trip. This is why we will guide you and show you the best spots and see what others would miss. These trips are never boring.
How much experience you need for a paramotor adventure? Find out here: Click to watch video
Anyone can join us.
Our trips are NOT exclusive for SCOUT pilots only and pilots with other machines are very welcome to join us. We have always had great times and brands and colors do not matter.
Calendar of paramotor adventures 2023
From January 25th
From sublime deserts of mystery and mystique to the stunning Red Sea coast, where virgin coral reefs await the intrepid diver, Saudi Arabia is home to breathtaking natural wonders. And the best of it that you are going to see it from above, like no one else before us.
We plan 4 groups in 2023
Saudi Arabia 1> January 25th to February 1st, 2023 – sold out
Saudi Arabia 2> February 4th to February 10th, 2023 1 seats available
Saudi Arabia 3> February 13th to February 19th, 2023 1 seats available
Saudi Arabia 4> February 22nd to March 1st, 2023 – last 2 seats available
First of a kind for us and for you probably too!
These adventures are not exclusive for SCOUT pilots. Anyone can sign up.
Sign up here for paramotor adventure!
This is not binding yet.
After we check availability we will let you know.
Yes, we will request a down payment to confirm your commitment.
Frequently asked questions:
Payment and refund policy.
These trips are independently organized by a non-profit organization. Participation fees will cover our costs and eventually create some margin to buffer unexpected costs. We are also slowly “consuming” our van on these trips and we hope the margin will allow us to buy a new one some day.
Down payment: 50% down payment will be required to confirm your seat. Remaining part will be due 90 days before the trip start.
Full refund: It the unfortunate case you would need to cancel your trip we will do our best to offer your seat to another pilot. In such case we will provide you with full refund. It may happen that we will not be able find anyone to take your seat, especially of you cancel too late and we will unfortunately have to keep your deposit to cover our cost of the trip. Chances are much better if canceled earlier, though.