Paramotor adventure every day!
Fly in the evening and camp overnight.
Explore same spot but different direction in the morning and drive during the day to next location.
It’s different, unique and awesome.
This is your next paramotor adventure!
Table of Contents
These paramotor adventures can be tough sometimes.
- We wake up early in the morning because we want the best flying conditions.
- Driving a lot and after the morning flight we drive most of the day to another amazing spot for the evening flight.
- Building tents, again and again. We do mostly camping because this keeps us flexible in spot selection according to actual weather.
- Shower is mostly available but sometimes we just skip it because we are too tired.
- Iceland stand its name so our fingers are freezing in flight when taking the photos of the mountains and glaciers, but we don’t care… because its worth it. Oh, so f* worth it.
Because we are here to maximize our paramotor experience.
“This is not a full-service vacation but rather a fantastically wild paramotor adventure. You will be exhausted, frightened and amazed.”
Russel Ducker, Iceland 2019
Paramotor adventure flying is a lot easier than it seems!
There are so many ways how to say no, but we are here to say yes>
- People are afraid to do adventure flying because of all the things that may go wrong. This is why we are a team and we are hereto help each other.
- Maybe pilots don’t dare to fly far into the unknown away alone. Don’t worry, you are not alone on these trips and we will be with you.
- Sometimes, pilots do not feel skilled and experienced enough. There a better way to learn than pushing your limits with a team of other skilled pilots?
- All the logistics is sometimes a problem. This is why we are ready to go with van and trailer fully loaded with paramotoring gear and spare parts.
- Its hard to plan and prepare the whole trip. This is why we will guide you and show you the best spots and see what others would miss. These trips are never boring.
How much experience you need for a paramotor adventure? Find out here: Click to watch video
Anyone can join us.
Our trips are NOT exclusive for SCOUT pilots only and pilots with other machines are very welcome to join us. We have always had great times and brands and colors do not matter.
Calendar of paramotor adventures 2022
July 15 – 24, 2021
Every time it is different.
And this time the adventure is one day longer. Not because 9 days were not enough. Simply because we needed to adapt to ferry schedules.
Prices are the same as last year.
seats available: 7
COST OF TRIP:
own paramotor: 1952 eur
with rental: 2641 eur
order with new SCOUT: 1627 eur (save 1014 eur)
We thought 2021 was the last time we would go to Iceland. Simply because we wanted to see some other places too. Like Norway for example. But then so many have asked for it. So many could not get their Iceland trip because seats were limited … and we figured it out to have both:-)
Yes, we go to Norway in June and do Iceland in July and August.
These adventures are not exclusive for SCOUT pilots. Anyone can sign up.
Sign up here for paramotor adventure!
This is not binding yet.
After we check availability we will let you know.
Yes, we will request a down payment to confirm your commitment.
Frequently asked questions:
Payment and refund policy.
These trips are independently organized by a non-profit organization. Participation fees will cover our costs and eventually create some margin to buffer unexpected costs. We are also slowly “consuming” our van on these trips and we hope the margin will allow us to buy a new one some day.
Down payment: 50% down payment will be required to confirm your seat. Remaining part will be due 90 days before the trip start.
Full refund: It the unfortunate case you would need to cancel your trip we will do our best to offer your seat to another pilot. In such case we will provide you with full refund. It may happen that we will not be able find anyone to take your seat, especially of you cancel too late and we will unfortunately have to keep your deposit to cover our cost of the trip. Chances are much better if canceled earlier, though.
COVID-19 uncertainty on both sides:
2020 was a horrible season and 2021 was just a little better.
We hope 2022 will be all good, yet there are many risks and a lot of uncertainty involved. It may happen that you will not be allowed to travel due to closed borders or you may be allowed but accompanied restrictions would mean a burden too large for you. It may even happen we as your guides cannot travel to destination country. Different situations may arise:
- The whole trip needs to be canceled (for example we as your guides with van and trailer are not allowed to travel to destination country) we will provide full money refund. It will mean certain costs for us (we paid for the ferry in advance for example) but we will bear that. Unfortunately, we cannot however cover your costs in such case (for example your plane ticket).
- All the participants will cancel, the trip will not take place and we will give all participants a full refund.
- You cancel your trip but the trip takes place for the other participants, our standard refund policy will be applied
Hey, no-one is happy about it, but what can we do, right?